Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Location: Camberley, Surrey
Salary: up to £18.16 per hour ( £39,661 per annum - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities )
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (options of hours available, depending on your preference - 24, 36 or 48 hours per week)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available - paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS band 5 / 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus available to all new nurses*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in a pretty residential area of Camberley. We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses.
The Care Home has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment to enhance both the home and the care it provides. The range of care provided at this centre has been improved drastically by the installation of luxury suites. The Care Home provides nursing care for those with dementia, convalescence, palliative care and respite. offers a range of care including convalescence, dementia nursing, Huntington's, palliative, Parkinson's, respite and residential care. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with an excellent reputation that are dedicated to helping each of their patients live longer, healthier and happier lives. The company provides clinical training and CPD opportunities in line with NMC re validation requirements, alongside a personal portfolio to record your CPD.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Giles on or send a copy of your CV to