Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Mental Health - Ty Catrin, Cardiff - Up to £33,411 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced staff nurse (RMN or RNLD) to join a mental health service in Ty Catrin, Cardiff. They are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced staff nurse to work alongside senior nurses and managers as well as their multi-disciplinary team to provide excellent care and treatment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and challenging service in which you can develop both personally and professionally. You will also be joining the service at a really exciting time with them opening new wards and renovating some of their existing wards.
As a staff nurse, you must have a sound understanding of the mental health act and nurses holding powers.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Just Drive scheme
- Discount at online retailers
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by liaising with all health workers and professionals
- Providing a high-quality care
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Staff Nurse you will have:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- Acute experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of the revised Mental Health Act (1983)
For more information please email
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'