Staff Nurse - RGN/ RMN - Brackley - £17.50 per hour
Permanent Staff Nurse vacancy
Up to £17.50 per hour
Full/ part time hours available
Elderly Nursing Home
I am currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join a leading national healthcare provider. The elderly nursing home has an excellent reputation and can offer a highly competitive benefits package! This vacancy is for a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a purpose-built elderly nursing home based in Brackley, Northamptonshire.
The elderly nursing home is purpose built with an extremely stylish and homely interior, the home delivers first class care and support for up to 60 service users. The home provides general nursing and residential care for elderly and specialises in dementia care and provision for adults with physical disabilities. The nursing home is rated fully compliant by the CQC!
- Salary up to £17.50 per hour!
- Full/ part time hours available on a permanent basis
- Continual training and development
- Opportunities to progress
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
- Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
- Must be a registered nurse (RGN or RMN) with an active NMC pin
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Nursing home experience is preferred
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are looking for a new nursing position please do get in touch!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Mental Health
- General nurse
- Staff Nurse
- registered nurse
- Nursing home