Staff Nurse | Full Time | Permanent Role | Hospital Setting | Ashford - Kent | £30k - £33k p.a. | £1000 Welcome Bonus
We have a fantastic opportunity within a private hospital in Ashford - Kent.
Our client is looking for a confident nurse to join their dynamic team of nurses at one of their leading hospitals in Ashford. Please see details of this vacancy below:
Job Ref: VR864
- Staff Nurse
- £30,120 - £33,003 per annum
- Neuro Disability or Acquired Brain Injury
- Younger Adults
- Full Time
- Permanent Role
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- A company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- A range of staff discounts
- Welcome Bonus of £1000!
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC Pin
- RGN / RMN / RNLD Qualification
Please apply immediately if interested and one of our delightful staff will give you a call asap. Look forward to speaking with you!
Job Ref | VR864
Contact | Vernon
RGH Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy. Our healthcare division provides permanent, locum, and contractual employment across the UK and is a trusted supplier for private healthcare services. If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) or a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and are looking for work anywhere in the UK, please do get in touch. All the best with your search and hope to speak with you soon!
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'