Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) Disability Assessor in Canterbury.
As a PIP Disability Assessor you will join an established team of highly skilled health care professionals. The role on offer is both challenging and rewarding; you will utilise your clinical and evidence based knowledge, highly tuned interpersonal skills and examination skills to determine how disabilities or impairments (from a range of health conditions) impact on activities of daily living. You will assess individuals who are making a claim for the Personal Independence Payment in line with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP). Our initial training is highly supportive and will help you develop news skills to undertake this exciting role.
As part of the Government's welfare reform agenda, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) have introduced a new benefit called the Personal Independence Payment (PIP). Replacing the Disability Living Allowance (DLA). PIP is designed to help towards some of the extra costs incurred when someone lives with long-term ill health or a disability by understanding the extent to which an individual’s health conditions may impact on their daily life.
- Carry out medical examinations and provide medical advice on capacity of work (PIP assessments).
- Work to productivity and quality targets and respond positively to feedback.
- Analyse and interpret clinical information/medical evidence and provide reports in a professional and concise manner.
- Produce succinct, accurate and comprehensive reports to enable decision making and ensure all reports are of a good standard.
The salary for this exciting new role is £35,000.
Additional benefits include:
- Company Pension
- Free Physiotherapy
- Private Healthcare
- Validium Counselling Service
Please call Leanne Irving on 0 7 9 8 3 2 0 0 9 4 5 for more information about this role.
- Case Management
- Communication Skills
- Assessment Skills
- Typing Skills