Staff Nurse – Pre Assessment
Right now we have an opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join our Pre Assessment & Outpatient team in our Tees Valley Hospital, Middlesbrough.
Working as part of the Outpatient & Pre Assessment Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. Working autonomously and with the ability & clinical competence to undertake venepuncture and interpret test results to take action as necessary. Supporting outpatient services as delegated by outpatient manager. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People
What you’ll bring with you:
• Registered with the NMC
• High standards of clinical competence
• Aware of NICE guidelines on clinical assessment
• Familiarity with point of care testing equipment and working knowledge of blood transfusion/BARS including current guideline
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• A passion for delivering an excellent patient-focus service
• Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
• 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free Uniform
Tees Valley Hospital is in the grounds of Acklam Hall in Middlesbrough and opened in February 2018. The hospital delivers a range of specialties including orthopaedics, general surgery, plastic surgery, urology, gynaecology, dermatology, oral, ENT, endoscopy, to both private and NHS patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date Monday 5th October
Interview date Friday 16th October
For more information please contact:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'