Staff nurse - Nights
Preston - Lancashire
starting at £14.10 p/h plus enhancements for nights and weekends
Full /Part Time and Bank shifts available
Full time nights 31.5 hours
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and compassionate Staff Nurse on our Night shift to take responsibility for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of high standards of personalised care for our BRAND NEW Neurological Care Centre Lancashire, Fulwood.
This is an amazing time to join Sue Ryder as we open our state of the art, purpose built Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Centre in Preston.
As Staff Nurse Nights you will help form an integral part of our dedicated team of Healthcare Professionals
The Registered Nurse role requirements:
• Registered Nurse, preferably with experience in neurological or specialist palliative care
• Relevant post-registration training or willing and able to gain within 1 year
• An ability to demonstrate a commitment to continued professional development
• Awareness of current legislation within independent care sector
• Completion of NMC recognised accredited mentor training and able to mentor students and less experienced staff
• Commitment to service user involvement
• An ability to implement and monitor clinical standards
• Demonstrable interest in the client group
• Proven ability to build and lead an effective team
• An ability to actively support and participate in change
• An ability to work in a complex and stressful environment demonstrating effective and appropriate coping strategies
• A prompt response to problems, including identifying and implementing solutions
• An ability to use own initiative in an unsupervised setting
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Willing and able to have a flexible approach to working patterns
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
To make the next step in your exciting career move and become a valued member of our team, apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'