Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD
Adept Recruitment is a leading provider of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is a nationwide provider of specialist care for people with mental health needs, learning disabilities and neurological illnesses.
They are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses (RMN or RNLD) for their 70-bedded hospital in Widnes, Cheshire. The hospital is split into two distinct areas:
- Locked male Autism Service for the challenging and complex needs of adults with Autism
- Locked assessment and rehabilitation for women with complex mental health needs and personality difficulties
The service was rated as 'Good’ in the most recent CQC inspection in August 2018.
As a Staff Nurse, you will play a critical role as a valued member of a well established Multi-disciplinary team, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to patients and mentor and support junior members of the team.
We are looking for individuals with motivation and drive along with excellent team working skills, who enjoy variety and purpose in their role.
The ability to work well under pressure and to rise to any challenge is a must.
In return you will be provided with a supportive environment where your clinical opinion will be valued; you will have access to CPD and have the opportunity to develop your career - whether you are newly qualified or looking for your next step.
Candidates must be a Registered Nurse - either Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) qualified and we can consider applications from newly-qualified nurses as there is a Preceptorship programme. There are full and part-time posts available.
Salary and benefits:
- A salary of £24,745 - £28,280 depending on experience
- Company Pension
- Enhanced Maternity Package of £5,000
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Support with your revalidation
- Flexible benefits such as Childcare Voucher Scheme, Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme, Travel Accounts, LG Discounts, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to CPD
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
To apply for this role please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons for more information.
- Mental Health
- Personality Disorders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'