General Nurse, Staff Nurse, Agency Nurse, South East London
Your new company
Hays Healthcare are looking for ambitious, passionate and hard- working nurses to work on medical wards at a large acute hospital located in South East London. The trust is one of London's largest and busiest teaching hospitals, with a strong profile of local services primarily serving boroughs of Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham and Bromley
Your new role
You will provide care to patients on general acute wards. You will be expected to professionally assess patients, provide specialist advice and maintain care records
As a RGN working with Hays Healthcare you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to register for Hays Healthcare you will……
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Nurse in an acute setting within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Excellent Rates of pay up to £30 per hour
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- Free Health Checks
- Free CRB
- Free Uniform
- Quick and easy registration scheme
- Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"