Staff Nurse - Mental Health Forensic Secure Unit
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Service Type: Forensic Medium Secure Unit
Location: Hassocks, West Sussex
Salary: £27,824 - £33,153 p/a (£14.26 - £17.01 p/h) - negotiable depending on experience + £5,000.00 welcome bonus over 3 years
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only (0700 - 1930) or Nights only ( 1900 - 0730 ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, or RNLD to work within a Mental Health Hospital and forensic unit West Hassocks
This Hospital is based in the country side and offer a welcome bonus of £5,000 payable over the first 3 years. They are an industry leading provider of mental health care and in addition to the acute unit there are male and female mental health units with vacancies.
Service Details: The hospital is an acute unit with gender specific wards and lower secure wards for advancements in recovery. Located in beautiful grounds with great local transport links - there is free parking on site and free meals too
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training. The Hospital has a CQC rating of good across all 5 key lines of enquiry
Shifts : The Hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 0700 am- 19.30pm (days) and 1900pm - 7.30am (nights). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application
- Some of the benefits we offer Qualified Nurses are:
- £5000 Golden Hello Welcome Bonus (£1000 on joining, another £1000 after 6-month probation, and another £1000 after each year of service up to 3 years)
- Subsidised Professional Membership and Registration
- Up to £2000 relocation Allowance
- Career Development through Staff Nurse Grading System
- Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career development
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare, Shopping discounts)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on OR Email
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'