Staff Nurse Elderly Care Newham University Hospital
I am recruiting for Newham University Hospital - Stratford - for the elderly medicine department.
Newly qualified nurses are welcomed to apply for this position
Benefits: Salary: £26,746 - £34,150 annum inc.
- NHS permanent contract- 37.5 hours per week
- Ad hoc shifts for a great work life balance
- NHS pension scheme- The best in the health-care industry in Europe.
- 27 days of annual leave plus 8 days of bank holidays
- 15 % on your salary so that the minimum you will start will be £26,746 per annum
- Newham University Hospital is located near Stratford, close to central London
- Career progression, professional and caring Staff, willing to help you and support with your career
- NHS professional Training and development
In order to secure your new job, please send your updated CV or you can text me at
Refer a friend and we give you the £250 referral fee!
I will be able to give you a call to discuss about the role that you are looking for and what would be the perfect role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'