Staff Nurse -- CAMHS rehab service
Location: North London
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum - negotiable depending on your experience + £1,000 p/a enhancement + enhancements for unsociable hours / weekends / over nights (up to £23.07 p/h dependant on hours)
Bonus: £1,500 welcome bonus and over time rates (at discretion of site)
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only (7.30am - 8.00pm) or Nights only (7.30pm - 8.00am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
*£1,500 bonus on top of basic salary for all nurses*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, RNLD, to work within fantastic Mental Health Hospital situated in North London. The Hospital has very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. Staff morale is very high and as a teaching hospital they are very big on staff development and training. They have an extremely high staff to patient ratio. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Service Details: This Hospital is an inpatient rehabilitation and recover service for males and females, adults and children with mental health needs, personality disorders or mild learning disabilities and who may have a history of challenging behaviours, self-hard, substance misuse problems or trauma.
This specialist Hospital is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their service users. The service has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time working from the bottom all the way to the top and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shifts : The Service can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 7.30am - 7.45pm (days) and 7.30pm - 7.45am (nights) and you will receive 1.5 hour break. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Location : The Service is very easily accessed by car and public transport, being easily accessed by train or bus. They have free parking on site too and is a surprisingly quiet part of Southgate
- Sign on bonus of £1,500 - £500 paid upon joining and £1,000 paid on after 6-month probation - (at discretion of site)
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Free meals on shift
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on or email a copy of your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'