If you wish to be considered for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Waters on , email , or apply with your latest CVFinancial support to relocate availableSuitable for newly qualified nurses, preceptorship programme available.Our Brain Injury Service
- Admits and assesses patients with an acquired brain injury who will undergo disability management and potential active rehabilitation
- Provides short and long-term specialist services for adults with profound or complex neurological injuries
If you are an enthusiastic Registered Nurse who is interested in brain injury rehabilitation, this is the place to be!
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated nurses who are eager to learn much sought after clinical skills.
You will acquire skills in respiratory management, continence and tissue viability, whilst also having access to expert knowledge from an interdisciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals.
You can also expect free on-site parking, access to accommodation, beautiful grounds, staff catering and many more benefits.Person specification
- Registered Nurse
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Clinical knowledge and experience of nursing in similar ward/unit
- Ability to negotiate and work effectively in an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrable clinical and good practice skills
- Excellent communication, written and verbal presentation skills and report writing.
- Good understanding of relevant compliance standards, codes of practice, and statutory and professional regulations
- Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.