Title: Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD)
Location: Wyboston, Bedfordshire
Salary: 35,000 per annum + 2k Welcome Bonus + 1k Annual Bonus
Our client are recruiting nurses who really care and have a passion for supporting the lives of the people they care for. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at a flagship inpatient rehabilitation centre, and to really make a difference to the people using their services.
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Lead, support assess therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse
- Prepare reports for clinical review
- To contribute to case conference reports as required
- Give leadership, encouragement and direction to a team of support workers
- Be aware of current healthcare innovations and developments
- Career growth
- Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- 6.3 weeks leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- NMC annual payment covered
- Revalidation guidance and support
- Voluntary healthcare scheme
- Relocation package (where needed)
- Fantastic private benefits scheme
Our client are looking for nurses who share their passion for helping people!
The ideal candidate will be committed to amazing quality care, setting and following best practice, along with encouraging others around you to do the same. Youll need to be able to manage your day effectively, having great time management skills and the skill to prioritise urgent tasks.
Understanding that setting an example and motivating other is key to the work they do, so you will need to act as a role model to support those going through relapse or crisis.
To apply for this fantastic role simply click the link below and you will be call about this great opportunity!
Staff Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN, Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse, RNLD, RN, Senior Staff Nurse, Nurse, Nursing, Nursing Home, Unit Manager, Deputy Manager, Dementia, Alzheimers, Palliative, Diabetes, Private, NHS, ABI, Brain injury, Rehabilitation, Neuro, Rehab, Inpatient
- Learning Disabilities
- Registered Nurses
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job