Staff Nurse - £17.50ph - PAID BREAKS
Salary - £17.50ph + PAID BREAKS - Flexible Shifts/Hours - Progression Opportunities
Free uniform. Free in house 10 day training course. Progression Opportunities. Free Disclosure and Barring Service check (usually £53.00). Free NMC Pin validation
Role - Staff Nurse
Location - Northumberland
About the client/homes
My client is a growing provider within the North East who provide care across the elderly and residential markets. Growing over the last 3 years, they have now reached 10+ nursing and residential home with the aim to keep the growth on the up. My client invests heavily into developing their staff and providing suppose in their progression.
I am looking to speak with professional, energetic and creative nursing staff to join a passionate team where each member of staff has the same goals, providing excellence in care. You will be rewarded for your hard work with an excellent hourly rate, potential of paid breaks (DOE).
- An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
- Safe management and administration of medications and providing high standard of nursing care
- Flexible and hard working.
- Current experience caring for older people with nursing and dementia care needs.
- Capable of building close relationships with residents and their families
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"