Your new company
This organisation is dedicated to the construction of the next generation of payment progressing systems where the merchant comes first. They have an established presence in the United States and are looking for highly experienced individuals to join their newly established UK presence. They put emphasis on creating a culture that is curious, driven and pragmatic and they want to find people who fit that model.
Your new role
In this position you will be responsible for the following:
- Work with engineering teams on logical and physical databases
- Design and develop SQL Queries
- Design and maintain data throughout its life cycle
- Plan and design installations in standalone environments
- Develop appropriate file formats
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Very deep SQL knowledge
- A large amount of experience in data warehousing
- Extensive experience with scripting languages
- Experience with SQL server
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with an interesting and engaging culture that encourages entrepreneurial thinking. An environment that not only allows but encourages remote working so that employees can lead flexible lives as well as a great salary package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'