The main purpose of the role is to assist in the day to day running of stables along with the care and maintenance of horses, yards and equipment.
Duties will involve -
1. Preparing and maintaining stable accommodation, yards and surrounding areas for Horses.
2. Maintaining the fitness and well-being of the Horses by providing appropriate feed stuffs, grooming services and equine first aid.
3. To assist staff in the preparation of horses
4. To accept delivery of or collect foodstuffs, bedding materials and other equipment and maintain appropriate records.
5. To exercise horses on site as and when required
To be successful you will need previous experience working with horses - including - Riding/ exercising and schooling them.
- Experience in maintaining stables and surrounding areas
- Able to work shifts throughout the whole week
This is a full time role 37 hours per week working shifts.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business