Stability & Lab Coordinator
Our client is seeking a driven and ambitious Stability & Lab Coordinator to join their team.
- Create all required stability documentation (stability protocols, stability reports etc.) to ensure compliance to the schedule
- Produce and analyse all trend data
- Organise all sample shipments and finance documentation for external laboratories
- To review the manufacturing planning schedule and support and manage the production team to reach it.
- Ensure all activities follow Standard Operating Procedures and protocols where appropriate and are performed in compliance with GMP
- To perform and record cleaning of process equipment and plant in accordance with relevant documentation and procedures
- Complete assessment of cleaning activities to ensure the facilities meet requirements
- Training of existing and new staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE...
- Educated to A level with excellent level of achievement in scientific subjects
- Broad computer skills
- Innovative data handling and data presentation skills, predominantly in the areas of trending and report generation
- Data Analysis
- Stability Testing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'