A Leading Top 10 International Law firm are looking for a SSRS Reporting Analyst to join their Group Finance Team in London.
The firm are growing their financial management offering using SQL Server Reporting Services.
The role covers:
- working with business users and subject matter experts to define technical report requirements.
- translate business requirements into designs for business facing dashboard and reports.
- data analysis and create stored procedures
- modify reports using SSRS Report Builder 3.0
- unit test and debug work product
- user interface requirements
- actively train Finance Systems colleagues in best practice SSRS build methodology
- Agile development environment
- Strong SQL skill
For this role you need strong interpersonal skills, extensive development experience using Report Builder 3.0 and a creative approach to report design.
If you feel you are interested in this position, please apply now or get in touch directly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job