Brief Description of Role:
- To maintain the high standard of service offered to the firm’s internal clients and to assist in creating and developing the professional reputation of the department.
- To ensure confidentiality and security of all practice and client’s data and all information.
- To operate safely in the work place.
- To undertake any specific training as and when required by the HR Department, supervisor or Partners of the firm.
- To undertake any other duties and projects as may reasonably be required of you and from time to time allocated to you.
- To operate the firm’s Quality Procedures as specified in the current edition of the Quality Procedures.
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required.
- Confident in their own abilities and in their approach.
- Team player.
- To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients.
- To be accountable and straightforward.
- To be professional and courteous in all dealings.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Kennedys’ Firm information:
Kennedys is an international law firm with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance/reinsurance and liability industries. With over 1,700 people worldwide across 36 offices in the UK and Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America, we have some of the most respected legal minds in their fields.
We act for insurers, reinsurers, Lloyd’s Syndicates, public bodies and corporates. Our deep sector knowledge means that we understand the impact of proposed regulations and advise our clients on the implications this will have on their business. Every day we make a difference for our clients.
We provide answers, recommendations, strategy and tactics. We deliver these in plain English and it’s what we call Legal advice in black and white.
What do we have to offer?
At Kennedys we offer a vibrant and supportive working environment built upon our core values; we are approachable, and responsive, we show respect for people, we are trustworthy and straightforward and we ensure that we deliver economic solutions for our clients.
We actively encourage all staff to develop in their chosen career by providing early responsibility, supervision and training.