Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting multiple Assistant Management Accountant roles, and I am interested in hearing from finance professionals with European language skills (German, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and Dutch are of particular interest) who are keen to utilise these skills. These positions are all permanent and offering up to £26,000 per annum with study support.
SOME DUTIES OF THE ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS WILL INCLUDE:
- Close involvement in the set up and implementation of the Banking function within Europe
- Rolling and posting the Bank accounts daily
- Bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Timely and accurate setup of all payment runs to deadline
- Timely and accurate setup and payment of all client refund requests
SUCCESFUL ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS WILL:
- Be AAT qualified and interested in studying towards CIMA (or similar)
- Have experience working in Management Accounts
- Have European language skills
Successful candidates will be finance professionals with strong communication skills and commercial awareness, and experience of working in a fast paced business. Experience of working in a SSC would be of particular interest, and European language skills highly desirable.
To apply for this job or to find out further information please email your CV to or contact the Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.