SIMPLE RECRUITMENT SERVICES are currently recruiting a CHEF DE PARTIE for a client looking for high standards and customers service focused chefs de partie for their kitchen.With vast experience in Fine dining environment is important.
Experience in a Food & Beverage environment and NVQ level 2 is essential but not complusary.This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an ever growing Hotel kitchen team and one where you have an opportunity to change and develop your career.
POSITION: SRN CHEF DE PARTIE
WORK PARTTERN : 5/7DAYS
PAY RATE: £22K -£24k PER ANNUM
• Be able to adapt and be versatile to the various responsibilities within the role:
• Follow all food & hygiene legislations
• Prepare & deliver food in all kitchens
• Assist the Head Chef with completing new seasonal menus
• Develop and change the food offerings in the salad bar area
• Be responsible for ensuring all relevant paperwork has been completed
• Be responsible for ongoing & relevant training with junior chefs
• Be available for any customer queries with regards to food
• Ensure the ultimate cleanliness is adhered to in all kitchens at all times
• Passionate about working in hospitality
• Great eye for detail and take pride in delivering beautiful and tasty food
• Be organized and able to work under pressure
• Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
• A great enthusiastic leader keen to develop others
• High level of professionalism
• Competitive Salary plus Tips
• 28 days holiday
• Discounts on selected products and services
• Paid breaks
• Contributory Company pension scheme
• On-site parking
• Company Uniform
We recognises that discrimination in the workplace in any form is unacceptable and in most cases unlawful. We have therefore adopted an Equal Opportunities Policy to ensure that all job applicants and employees are treated fairly and without favour or prejudice. We are committed to applying this policy throughout all areas of employment, recruitment and selection, training, development, and promotion. In all situations, people will be judged solely on merit or ability.
We will ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic, or national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political opinion/affiliation, age, religion or belief. Our application form will be as simple and straight forward as possible and we will not ask for unnecessary information. Interview questions will be related to the requirements of the job and we will not seek irrelevant qualifications. Applicants will be short listed/selected solely on the basis of capability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'