Our client is one of the largest and fast growing independent market research companies in Europe boasting modern offices in Central London. They are looking to hire either a Senior Research Executive or a Research Manager to join to work on a range of Public Sector and Social research projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is an all-rounded Researcher to work within a busy team on ad-hoc and tracking research projects with a chance to progress in the company. Duties include:
- Managing projects from start to finish
- Liaising with clients
- Designing research programmes
- Drafting questionnaire and topic guides
- Managing fieldwork
- Checking data and carrying out analysis, to pull out key insights from the findings
- Preparing reports
- Presenting to clients
You will have worked in a research agency within the public sector, and will be looking to take on ownership over clients in your next role.
You will be strong in:-
- Strong verbal and numerical skills
- An understanding of the role of research within their client's organisation
- The ability to keep your head under pressure & think logically
- Excellent organisational skills