Brexit implementation programme. Supporting the Brexit implementation at a top Tier 1 Investment Bank in London.
Supporting the build of Finance function in a new entity in Europe including implementation of new target operating model and front to back processes. Acting as a linkage between BU, IT and Legal/Compliance function to track implementation, review potential gaps in BRDs, target operating model.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Senior individual who has previously worked in large scale integration programmes within the Finance function as PM.
- Good understanding of Finance Front to Back (from booking to reporting)
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders from the BU, Legal, Compliance and IT.
- Good knowledge of e-trading business
- Good understanding of the interconnectivities between functions (i.e. Risk, Finance, IT) and possible implications on RRP, liquidity etc.
- Good understanding of the regulatory reporting framework and infrastructures
- Good understanding of the different operating models across finance functions
- Good understanding of the financial forecasts models used for planning and regulatory purposes
- Having supported the implementation of some of the key requirements above.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Understanding of the IT Finance architecture in Investment banking
- Testing experience within Finance department
10+ years plus of experience in the Finance function