Under general direction, the incumbent is responsible for performing a full range of advanced, diversified secretarial and administrative functions, typically of a responsible and confidential nature for an Operating Committee (OC) member and requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge of organization policies and practices. This may include, but will not be limited to:
• Diary management and secretarial duties 50%
- Scheduling meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Arranging travel itineraries and coordinating travel arrangements including booking travel tickets and settlement of related expenses
- Preparing and distributing minutes of meetings
- Maintenance and ordering of office supplies
- Screen telephone calls and resolve routine and complex inquiries.
• Running the process to solicit and coordinate responses from CAOs in respect of new and amended policies. 10%
• Agenda and minutes for EMEA CAO Roundtable and execution of projects arising therefrom. 10%
• Agenda and Minutes for Resiliency and Resolvability monthly meetings 5%
• Agenda and minutes for Controls Advisory Board – 5%
• Business Continuity testing for EMEA Exec Office 5%
• Records Management Coordinator for the EMEA Exec Office 5%
• Eventing - e.g. EOC 10%
S/He will have corporate interface, across many levels of the organization, at senior executive level but more often at senior manager level and potentially with external clients. The incumbent will therefore need to be articulate and sensitive to the culture and diversity of the audience. S/He will screen telephone calls and may be expected to apply independent judgment when resolving both routine and complex enquiries. S/he should be able to compose correspondence, memoranda and may be required to produce reports and presentation materials, organize events, seminars or coordinate resources for small projects of moderate complexity. May utilize the assistance of one or more lower level secretaries on a reporting or project basis.Qualifications
• The qualified candidate will seasoned in this type of role, with a solid background of secretarial experience at senior manager level within a large, multi-networked organisation. FS industry experience is preferred.
• Typically requires a high school education or equivalent.
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential issues. Position requires poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Must be familiar with and be able to use personal computers, data storing, Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite products, and multiple online applications and databases.
• The role may also require the regular use of business or technical vocabulary coupled with sound knowledge of organizational operations, procedures and staff.
• Must be well organized, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and therefore manage priorities, establish and meet deadlines.
• The candidate should have excellent oral/written communication skills as well as organizational/interpersonal skills.
• Makes independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work.
• Should be sensitive to management data and information.
• Proficiency and flexibility to work from different location, including ability to work remotely from home
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 50012
Organization: EMEA Area Management-HR06761
Requisition Number: 1803347