Role: Sr Inside Sales Executive
Contact: Seb Rodriguez
Salary: £38K + £20K (uncapped) OTE!
Are you looking to join one of the most exciting companies in the Big Data and Business Intelligence space?
Amazing opportunity to join a leading Business Intelligence and Big Data a vendor has come up, the opportunity is to join a successful team, with a great deal of support from a close knit management team and Senior Sales executives.
Well established and a highly regarded name in the industry, they are going through a very exciting period of growth across Europe and are looking for talented sales individuals with sales experience, gravitas and entrepreneurial spirit to help sell their solutions.
Their UK Head Office in London is easily accessible by tube. They offer a collaborative and flexible working environment alongside highly competitive salaries and excellent commission structure.
The Inside Sales Rep will identify and qualify leads and build relationships and rapport within an assigned territory in the United Kingdom. The Sales Rep will be sales focused, client responsive, personable and highly motivated
Essential Job Functions
- Meet monthly sales quota of qualified meetings.
- Identify Key decision makers, business pain points, relevant projects, budget and purchase timeframes.
- Create, follow up and qualify leads acquired at through profiling, prospecting, events or generated through marketing campaigns.
- Be actively involved in developing customer contacts
- Identify client needs and requirements. Ensure those needs are met. Propose and develop solutions.
- Work side by side with marketing as well as senior sales individuals to break into large corporates.
- Communicate and coordinate sales efforts, reports and information to management.
- Interact with existing customers to increase product sales and awareness. Respond to inquiries.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conferences and trade shows as needed
- Stable sales experience within a complex software sales environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and sell complex software.
- Demonstrated ability to pitch and secure meetings with C level executives.
- Able to work with little or no supervision. Must be self motivated and disciplined.
- Skilled at problem solving, able to think creatively.
- Able to work with a wide variety of people.
- Excellent verbal, written and phone skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines.
- Function well in a quota and goal required environment.
- Proven record of achieving sales targets.
- Occasional international travel required.