A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Support Analyst, to join an existing team of analysts delivering an application support service for a leading provider of software applications for schools.
This is an opportunity for someone who is looking for the flexibility of working remotely as it can be home based if preferred, with one day per week the office.
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE
The Working Hours:
The working hours are 37.5 per week based on rotated shift patterns of
• 06.00 - 14.00, 08.00 - 16.00, 10.00 - 18.00
The Service Desk is also open on Sunday mornings 06.00 -13.00 to support the international clients in the Middle East. There is a requirement to work Sunday mornings in rotation with colleagues (approximately 6 Sundays per year). There is a salary enhancement and time off in lieu in return.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• Pension Scheme
• Option for remote working
• Free on-site parking
• Casual dress policy
Daily Duties and Responsibilities -
• Provide support for the application including its users and associated services and configuration
• Provide technical expertise to the clients of, ensuring a professional level support.
• Support the smooth and timely delivery of all areas of service and support in accordance with procedural guidelines.
• Proactively assist in providing solutions and maintaining a high level of service.
Skills/Criteria required -
• Solid proven working experience of SQL (Querying, writing scripts etc) - Essential
• Experience of programming/debugging (.net, asp.net) - Essential
• Previous experience in the education sector, ideally MIS based - Preferred
• Customer service experience - dealing with clients - Essential
• Appreciation of ITIL principles - Desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job