Software Developer required for a 6 month contract (potentially longer) by my fantastic public sector client in Glasgow. ASAP start and great working environment.
You must possess essential and proven expertise as a SQL Server and Qlikview Developer, and will be experienced with SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, DtaaWarehousing, TFS and C# development.
You’ll be rewarded with a great and friendly working environment on exciting projects.
Substantial expertise as a SQL Server and Qlikview developer:
- Essential skills and proven expertise in the following technologies:
- SQL Development
- SQL Administration
- SQL SSIS , SQL SSAS , SQL SSRS
- Qlikview Development
- Knowledge and experience of:
- Developing complex SQL procedures
- SQL High Availability
- Datawarehouse Modelling using Kimball
- Developing complex SSIS workflow
- Developing SSIS cubes with SSRS
- Developing high performance Qlikview dashboard
- Source Control (TFS)
- C# development
- Demonstrable expertise of collaborative working with:
- Business Analysts, QA Testers, Project Managers, Senior Managers, and Business Customers.
- Working as part of a small and collaborative development team
- Ideally hold a degree and a technical qualification (e.g. MCAD, MCSD, MCTS).
All candidate must be eligible to live and work within the UK without requiring sponsorship
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs