SQL Server Support Analyst (training into a DBA)
SSRS, SSAS, Crystal Reports, Power BI
A Winchester based Insurance provider is looking for a SQL Server Support Analyst to join their talented and fast growing team. This is an excellent opportunity as it will allow you to cross-train into a SQL DBA.
Working closely with the development team, project managers, BA's and Testers you will focus on administration in SSRS and/or SSAS and maintaining MS SQL. You will be involved in report writing and creating new processes within the team. The successful candidate will have previous experience of T-SQL scripting. You will have knowledge of Crystal Reports and Power BI would be a bonus!
The company offer a relaxed and social environment they have offices in the South as well as in Worcester and they work with well-known clients such as Money Supermarket, Compare the Market, Bing, Ordnance Survey, Royal Mail, Aviva, Legal & General and LV to name a few!
· Experience of support and maintaining MS SQL
· Experience of designing complex queries in SQL Server
· T-SQL scripting experience
· Experience of the following - SSRS & SSAS
· Crystal Reports
· Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary (dependent on skills and industry knowledge)
- Contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Non-contractual discretionary bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 with service
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Free car parking
- Season ticket travel loan scheme
- On-site canteen
- Corporate clothing
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Perkbox - an exclusive benefits platform offering a wide range of discounts and benefits.
If you are looking to make an impact with your DBA/ SQL Development skills, then this could be the role for you. Please contact
Please Note:- this location is difficult to get to via public transport so ideally you will have a valid driving license and own your own car
SQL Server, Database Administrator, DBA, Database Developer, SSRS, SSAS, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Winchester, Hampshire, Fair Oak, Hedge End, Southampton
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'