This is an opportunity to work for one of London's biggest success stories in the media industry. Based in West London, our client has revolutionised and pioneered change within their sector in the media industry on a global scale and this is your chance to be a part of it!
They require a SQL Server Developer to work in the IS Team with 3 senior database DBA/developers, who are designing, developing and maintaining their SQL Server solution. Their product was built using SQL Server & Python on the front end, and your role will include elements of reporting & warehousing (SSRS & SSAS).
For success in this role you will have to have had experience with the Microsoft BI stack (although SSAS training can be provided).
Requirements and Technical Skills Required:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience with SQL Server (2008 R2 upwards)
- Extensive experience with Microsoft BI stack:
- SSRS - SSIS - SSAS (desirable, training provided)
- Understanding of C# / VB.Net / SSIS & SSRS
- T-SQL - good working knowledge
- Sound understanding of UAT - deployment - production environments
- Understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Understanding of Python or equivalent scripting languages
- Experience/understanding of Kimball methodology
- 5% circa bonus
- Company credit card and travel/subsidence allowance
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- BUPA for you and family
- Co Contrib pension scheme
- Income protection insurance & life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Weekly fruit drops
- Social events paid by company
- Film nights
SQL Server Developer - Reporting & Warehouse - Software House in Media sector!