This innovative and respected organisation have an immediate requirement for an experienced SQL Server DBA to join the team, leading 2 analysts. The role offers an outstanding benefits package, the chance to work with Azure, and an excellent work-life balance.
The SQL Server DBA will be joining a large, stable organisation in a team lead capacity. You will be responsible for the development, delivers and support of the organisations database systems, and lead 2 analysts.
You will have the opportunity to get involved with a number of wider IT projects from a database perspective, and will be involved in moving some of the estate to SQL Server 2016 (much of the estate has already moved over). There will also be the opportunity to work with Azure and other cutting edge technology.
To be successful in the role SQL Server DBA's will need:
- DBA Experience with versions of SQL Server up to 2016
- Some performance tuning and scripting experience.
- Database design, configuration and maintenance experience.
- Good stakeholder management skills and leadership qualities.
- Experience of other RDBMS such as Oracle or MySQL would be advantageous but id by no means essential.
The business offer exceptional benefits and work life balance, including an industry leading pensions, flexible working, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, and flexi-time. If you are a SQL Server professional looking for a Manchester based role where you can work with the latest technology whilst also restoring some work-life balance, please get in touch on or