SQL Server DBA - Perm - West Lothian - to £45k
We have been retained by our client to recruit a SQL Server DBA to join their successful and talented technical team. You will be responsible for designing, developing, administering and optimising SQL Server databases, providing support, implementing improvements, back-end access and functionality as well as developing reports. You will have excellent communication skills, be a great team player who works quickly and effectively and will take pride in delivering quality solutions. To be considered for the role your experience should include;
- Working as part of a collaborative development team
- Contribute to the design and development of automated data systems and applications.
- Provide support for data application incidents and see them through to resolution.
- Support automated testing for data and systems
Personal and technical attributes:
- SQL Server Database administration, support, and reporting
- SQL Server maintenance, tuning and performance
- Experience with SSIS and SSRS etc.
- Experience of supporting High availability / Always on systems
- Knowledge of ASP.NET (C#.NET), T-SQL (stored procedures and functions) or Elastic Search would be useful
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and highly successful organisation based in West Lothian. You will receive a competitive salary dependant on experience plus benefits. Apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration.
- SQL Server