SQL Server Database Administrator / DBA
An award winning and progressive technology group are looking for an experienced Database Administrator / DBA with skills in SQL to join them at an exciting time for the business.
This is a great opportunity for an established SQL Server Database Administrator with an interest in learning MySQL, to work for a company who can facilitate this as part of the job requirement.
The successful SQL Server Database Administrator / DBA will required to have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial SQL Server Administration experience specifically SQL2008R2 - SQL2014.
- Solid experience of supporting complex replication environments.
- Broad experience of working with stored procedures triggers and functions.
- Experience of using ETL, CDC or data warehousing technologies.
- Experience of using MySQL - Advantageous
- Exposure to or knowledge of T-SQL tuning and troubleshooting. - Advantageous
- Computer Science or relevant IT degree qualified.
- Excellent communication skills.
The responsibilities of the SQL Database Administrator / DBA will include:
- Working to ensure the company's products and services has high availability for its customers.
- Monitoring and tuning of all database instances.
- Writing and maintenance of user-friendly database documentation.
- Upholding relevant standards, including the Data Protection Act, GDPR and PCI.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job