Boxtree are looking for an SQL Database Administrator in Southend to work within a rapidly growing and established IT consultancy and developer.
You will work to supporting reporting requirements within the business on systems and the applications within the business.
If you have experience in replication, with managing high availability and clusters as well as carrying out maintenance and performance optimisation, you would be an ideal candidate.
SQL Server Database Admin Responsibilities
- Ensure all calls and emails are supported
- Building and adapting of Reports internally
- Troubleshoot systems/information/presentation issues
- Ensuring that processes internally are followed and tracked accordingly
- Carry out testing on internal systems, functional use of systems and user appearance and acceptance testing.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills along with problem-solving skills, time management skills
- Solid track record in following thorough procedures and report/documentation generation
SQL Server Database Admin Key Experience Required for the role
- Candidates must have 2 years’ experience within SQL Server knowledge
- Database Administration
- Server Administration
- Sql Server