Title: SQL Server BI Developer
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 & benefits
Skills: T-SQL, SQL Server, SSIS, ETL, SSRS, some SSAS
We are urgently seeking a talented SQL Server BI Developer with first class ETL skills in SSIS to join an established team of developers based in a central London location. You will be required to utilise your expert knowledge of writing T-SQL code and SSIS to build and create effective data warehouse solutions for internal customers, which are turn used for analytics, reporting and insight.
The focus of the role will be on T-SQL and SSIS development, however there are a number of cubes which require both supporting and enhancing on an ad-hoc basis, and therefore any skills in SSAS would be considered highly advantageous. Candidates with solid experience in this area (i.e. SSAS) could be eligible for the higher salary banding.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of databases to requirements covering ETL (SSIS), database design, and reporting (SSRS, SSAS, MDX)
- Implementing change to existing database architecture and reporting
- Analyse and document databases/data feeds for new projects and data migrations
- Delivery of automated database refreshes, analysis and data outputs into internal teams with supporting documentation
- Accountable for all designated new business and project deliverables in a timely and accurate manner
- Accountable for internal communication on assigned projects
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to suggest improvements and enhancements to existing systems and therefore individuals with a genuine interest and desire to work to the highest standards should apply.
To be considered, the SQL Server BI Developer must have the following skills:
- Extensive experience of SQL Server 2008r2, 2012, 2014 (SSIS essential, SSAS / SSRS desirable)
- Familiarity with relational database design techniques as well as Data warehouse design methodologies
- Experience of MDX, DMX querying
- Any knowledge of Web API integration is considered advantageous
- First class communication skills
- Ability to translate technically complex scenarios to other departments accurately and in a user-friendly manner
This is a rare opportunity to join a team of individuals at the top of their game. You will gain exposure to the latest tools and technologies and you will discover that excellent career prospects for the right people exist!
Apply now to have an informal consultation!!
Service 1st Recruitment Ltd operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"