My client, creative and innovative company based in Bristol, is looking for a Reporting Consultant.
As a Reporting Consultant you will have strong, hands on SQL experience and DBA knowledge.
The company is growing, therefore there is a great potential for growth and progression.
If you are technology savvy, dynamic and self-motivated individual who doesn’t like structures of a corporate company – then this company is for you!
• Report building
• Defining SQL best practices and ensuring that all code used in the company adhere to these, therefore strong SQL skills are essential
• Assisting Operation Team to support of the customer systems
• Managing database and analysing the performance of DBA
• Making necessary changes to the database
• Liaising with a variety stakeholders across company’s customers
• Requirements gathering and consulting the best practice and solution
• Client facing and advising on necessary changes
• Strong SQL skills are essential (all SQL skills)
• Requirements gathering
• Report building via Business Objects, Qlikview or similar
• Technical mind that is not afraid to take initiative
• Analytical mind that is able to foresee any changes or solutions
• Excellent communication skills and client facing skills
• Self-learner that is able to pick technologies quickly
• Dynamic and motivated individual that likes relaxed culture
This opportunity is offered on a permanent basis with salary expectation up to £40,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Apart from the salary and benefits you would be joining a company with great culture that very often organises social events, trips, night outs!
If the above is of your interest, then please attach your most recent CV and it will be reviewed straight after.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business