SQL/R Data Scientist - Agency
£70,000 + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a s data scientist t to join a leading agency and further their career in a reputable analytics team. This is a perfect position for a senior analyst with experience using advanced R and SQL to further their skills and knowledge in marketing insight.
You will be joining a fast paced, lively agency environment, who have a great market presence and a range of outstanding clients! They offer a variety of benefits, including dress down, free breakfast, beers on a Friday,
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working closely with various internal teams in order to develop segmentations and tools to support the delivery of insight and customer communications.
- Delivering direct marketing insight and campaign analysis
- Analytical and strategic support of direct marketing campaigns
- Using SQL and R for advanced data analysis including segmentation, regression, propensity,cluster analysis etc.
- Providing mentoring to junior analysts
- Maintaining and developing existing customer and trade insight tools.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Advanced skills in SAS or R, SQL and Excel
- Experience delivering commercial insight to senior stakeholders
- Experience in statistical modelling, such as regression, CHAID, cluster analysis etc.
- Experience working with large amounts of complex customer data
- Good project management skills
The Data Scientist could earn up to £70,000 + benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
Hit the apply logo now or contact Talitha at harnham
SAS, R, SQL, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Analytics, Modelling, Statistical, Regression, Models, Predictive Analytics, CHAID, cluster analysis, insight, excel, campaign analysis, customer analytics, customer analysis
- Marketing Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Marketing Analyst
- campaign analysis
- customer analysis
- customer analytics
- cluster analysis