This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Strong candidates considered for the BI Developer/Data analyst role will be able to design, develop and deploy relational databases and automated workflows for increased in efficiency and similarly maintain the automated systems of reports, models, analysis and dashboards.
Successful Business Intelligence Developer and Analyst will possess the essential skills:
-SQL Server programming language
- Writing MDX queries while creating and customizing Cubes through SSAS
- Create, modify and tune SQL stored procedures, views and triggers
- Create reports based on the requirements using SSRS
- SSIS/ETL processes
- Experience in project management in relation to supply chain
- Excellent communication skills and analytical knowledge
This contracted role offers competitive day rates based on experience.
To further discuss the position in more detail and apply:
Contact Dee Homruen on +44 (0), or alternatively email
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamic recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs compared to any other recruitment agencies. We specialise in both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and have extensive experience in delivering high quality candidates for vacancies within the Business Intelligence sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job