SQL/Excel Senior Analyst
£50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits
Great opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join one the world-wild leading gaming brands. This role will require someone who is ready to take the next step in their careers by working across various teams and delivering insights directly to Senior stakeholders.
This company is offering the opportunity to develop new skills and have an impact in the organisation. If you think that could be you read and apply below!
SQL/Excel Senior Analyst - Duties and Responsibilities
- Recognising customer patterns in order to improve targeting approach
- Working towards comparing and predicting the market by complex analysis
- Analysing campaign strategies and outcomes
- Communicating with stakeholders and making recommendations
SQL/Excel Senior Analyst - Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Maths, Statistics or equivalent
- Confident user of SQL and Excel
- Previous experience within the gaming industry is desired
- Able to manage own workload as well as being a good team player
- Great communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
SQL/Excel Senior Analyst - Salary
Up to £60,000 plus benefits
How To Apply
Please register your interest by submitting your CV via the apply link on this page.
Data Analyst, Lead Analyst, Marketing, Insight, London, Agency, SAS, SQL, R, Python
- Data analyst
- Lead analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job