A professional services firm in Newcastle Upon Tyne are looking to hire a SQL Developer to their busy integrations team.
- Responsible for transactional SQL changes to produce reporting requirements
- Develop SQL databases and applications
- Interpret customer requirements and produce technical specifications
- Work closely with project managers, business owners, analysts and clients
- 2+ years SQL DB experience
- Good understanding of SSRS reporting suite
- Knowledge of TSQL, VB, ASP.net useful
- Strong problem solving skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'