Senior Database Developer
Do you have proven experience in SQL database development? Would you like the chance to work within an established media agency?
This innovative, truly one of a kind media agency operating independently pride themselves on delivering unrivalled service to their clients. Based in heart of London, you will be joining a business with a great reputation and track record of producing data-driven campaigns for top brands. They are looking for a Senior Database Developer to join their exciting team to take ownership of their main SQL database servers and the ETL work-flow across the business. Your work will be integral to internal and external stakeholders and help separate this agency from the rest. You will benefit from working within an environment that has a great office culture as well as a package that includes private health care, flexible Friday working hours and drinks in the office after 5pm.
* Create, maintain, improve and monitor MS SQL database servers and ETL process to ensure data is stored and tracked as efficiently as possible.
* Tuning and Optimisation of servers to maintain effective performance.
* Monitor T-SQL code so that it meets company standards for readability, reliability and performance.
* Proven MS SQL AND T-SQL experience to ensure ability to effectively manage in house servers.
* Familiarity with Microsoft BI stack (SSIS and SSRS) for automation of SQL servers.
* Excellent communication and reporting skills to ensure the wider data team are updated on key development across projects.
If this role sounds like a great opportunity for the next stage of your career, click the apply button now!