My client based Orkney are seeking an experienced SQL Developer. The perfect candidate for this role will have a wealth of experience in delivering data migrations to import client data from a legacy database to another.
Vast amounts of data are collected to shape the products and services to ensure they are fully user-friendly and enjoyable for the customers and profitable to the business. My client is a fast-paced and data-driven business; each role within the IT team forms a vital role in informing business decisions.
- Deliver database, data migration and other work required by clients.
- Write well designed, testable and efficient scripts in T-SQL.
- Maintain a high level of quality in work through testing before final client delivery.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex problems, proving adequate and timely solutions.
- Data analysis of client datasets, evaluating the entity relationship and structure.
- Experience using SQL Server
- Experience with SQL functions for CROSSTAB, PIVOT, Openrowset etc.
- Experience with SSRS
Qualifications and Experience
Proactive and excellent communicator across all levels, comfortable and confident dealing with global clients.
Experience and knowledge of modern database technologies.
Relevant work experience as a SQL Developer within the field of Business Intelligence.
In return for these specialist skills, my client is offering an excellent benefits package. Not only will you be receiving these exceptional benefits but you will also be part of an expanding team using cutting edge technology where you can bring your skills to expand on and grow.
For more information please apply directly or call Joanna Barrow on .
- SQL and SSRS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job