SQL Developer, Elite 3E Developer, Thomson Reuters Elite, London
SQL Developer, Thomson Reuters Elite 3E Developer required to work for a law firm based in Central London. You will have extensive experience as a SQL Developer and you MUST have Thomson Reuters 3E Development experience too. Read on for more details…
The role will be varied and include:
- Development of the internal Elite 3E system to meet business requirements.
- Invoice template development using both Crystal Reports and Design Gallery.
- Development of finance reporting using both SSRS and 3E’s reporting function.
- Integration of 3E with other internal systems.
- Assisting with the upgrade of the 3E system to the latest release.
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels of the business to define and develop 3E based solutions to business problems.
- Implement appropriate testing and quality assurance.
- Ensure that all development work is accurately and thoroughly documented and that the firm's standards in regard to security, architecture and design and adhered to.
- Work with product vendors to apply fixes, updates and to fix faults.
- Functional experience in all phases of the development life cycle and a proven consultative approach.
- Assist with 3rd line support where necessary.
- Liaise appropriately with Operations, Service Desk and Change Management staff as appropriate to ensure a smooth deployment to live operation.
- Work closely with all members of the IT department to provide a complete and cohesive IT service to our customers.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Key Skills & Experience Required
Experience of working collaboratively as part of a team of analysts and programmers, including use of version control, coding standards, testing and peer review.
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience
- Elite 3E 2.6 or above
- Elite 3E IDE 2.5, 2.6 or 2.7
- 3E web services
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2008 and above
- XML/ XSLT and XPath.
Desirable but not essential skills
- Elite Design Gallery
- Experience of upgrading 3E to a latest release
- IntApp Integrate
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
This is great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job