SQL Developer - SSRS – Cambridge - £50k
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Developer with SSRS experience to join a company in the property industry based in the Cambridgeshire area.
The successful candidate will be working on exciting in-house projects where they will be responsible for developing the back-end systems to meet the needs of the business.
Working closely with two developers you will be working in an agile environment to plan and run sprints that are supported by an issue tracking system.
A salary of up to £50,000 is available for the right candidate, along with opportunity to use the latest in technologies.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a SQL Developer for a company who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate.
Required responsibilities / skills:
• Experience with standard analytical reporting and programming languages (SQL, SAS, SPSS, SSRS)
• The ability to effectively integrate and analyse data to develop business information deliverables
• Solid software engineering background
• Knowledge of writing Python code for production with numpy or pandas
• Experience of working with large complex databases
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SQL Developer with vast programming knowledge of SSRS.
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence. CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
For a company in the property industry
Based in Cambridge