Due to expansion, a career development opportunity has arisen with an established and ambitious media-research house. After significant growth in the past eighteen months, this visionary company with clients including BBC, ITV, BSKYB, Warner Bros and Sony is now looking for an SQL Developer who can write sophisticated queries for SQL server databases on high-level consulting projects. You'd be:
- Developing new data outputs for automated procedures
- Looking after two servers ensuring they perform optimally
- Working on projects needing VBA for Excel and Access.
- The point of contact with the current outsourcing company
We're looking for:
- Strong TSQL and SSRS skills (advanced stored procedures, functions, triggers, CTE, Window Functions, error handling) with a minimum three years hands-on development experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (or higher)
- Skills in Query-Performance Optimisation; Server Integration and Reporting Services; ETL design, development and implementation
- A highly-numerate graduate with a maths or statistical background
- Knowledge of Microsoft.Net; Visual Basic, particularly VBA for Excel and Microsoft Access and good performance tuning on T-SQL.
- Strong written and verbal communication, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- A leader in terms of technology and advisor on hardware and network issues
This is an ideal role for someone who is aspiring to grow to a Head of IT role. The right candidate will have great career opportunities to move into that role after time. If this sounds like you and you'd like to know more, please send a CV now!
- SQL Server
- TSQL and SSRS