SQL Developer - Contract - Bradford
SQL DEVELOPER- BRADFORD - NEW CONTRACT - 3 MONTHS
CONTRACT - 3 months - Competitive Daily Rate
Location -Bradford, West Yorkshire
This contract is based in Bradford for a leading retail company working on a large-scale data warehouse project.
I need candidates who can match the criteria below:
- Undertake various development projects and ensure that these are implemented to agreed timescales.
- Design and develop future processes
- Develop and streamline current Datawarehouse
- Ensure that development standards and conventions are adhered to throughout all projects.
- Ensure that all requests are dealt with promptly, and prioritised where necessary.
- Knowledge of developing and supporting SQL Server based solutions (SQL Server 2008- 2016).
- ETL Process development
- SQL BI Stack - SSIS, SSRS
- Skilled in data Warehouse principles and methodologies such as Kimball
- Experience working with visualisation tools
- SQL Server Programming skills (t-SQL, creating stored procedures, views, functions, etc).
- Problem solving skills within the database solution.
- Experience with working with large data sets.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
CONTRACT - 3 MONTHS - Bradford
SQL DEVELOPER - CONTRACT
- SQL SSIS SSRS Data Warehouse Tableau NDS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"