Based from offices in Chippenham, working for a well-established national organization.
With Data at the heart of the business, this national organisation is the leading supplier of providing management information on performance in terms of agricultural management.
As the SQL DBA you will be responsible for the general database administrator duties across various SQL platforms.
The role will be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, availability and integrity of data within MSSQL. As the SQL DBA will undertake the importing and exporting of data as well as general data query and extraction.
Desired Key Skills:
- Proven SQL DBA Experience
- Installation and configuration of SQL Databases
- General SQL Database Maintenance
- SQL Database Performance Tuning
- SQL Replication
- Good problem solver and investigative skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Flexible approach to work hours and tasks
- To be responsible for the Group SQL Databases, uptime, maintenance and tuning
- To coordinate with Members of the IT Department, users throughout the Business, Senior Management and 3rd Party contacts
- To provide Technical Assistance and expertise to the rest of the IT Team
- To provide SQL Consultancy to the rest of the business
In return you will be offered a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 Plus benefits.
For more information please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology.