SQL DBA required for a leading global provider of educational software.
You would be working on an award winning software and working alongside like-minded individuals where your skills would be nurtured.
The job requires an experienced SQL DBA who can help lead the organisation deliver migrations of multiple systems and services to the cloud. They are looking for someone who has experience taking responsibility for all aspects of database design, planning and development, who can utilise their expertises within; Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and cloud technologies including Microsoft Azure. The role reports directly into the Global Head of Application Services, and so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to influence decisions regarding technical solutions, process improvements, technical roadmaps and release planning.
Applicants will have to show strong knowledge across a multitude of the following areas:
• Experience working as a DBA, designing, implementing and supporting Microsoft SQL Server.
• Architectural design and application development experience using SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
• Good knowledge of building robust database platforms on the cloud, experience with Microsoft Azure would be of particular interest.
• Strong monitoring, troubleshooting and diagnostic experience.
• Further knowledge across Scripting, BI Platforms, Performance Tuning, Data Warehousing, Performance Configuration, Backup and Recovery.
• Microsoft SQL Server, currently MS SQL 2016.
• SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
• Microsoft Azure.
• Performance Monitor.
• SQL Profiler.
The job is based in Cambridge, less than a 5 minute walk from the main train station.
This is an urgent requirement with interviews happening immediately so contact me as soon as you can to discuss in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job