SQL DBA - Stapleford, Nottinghamshire - £55,000
Nigel Frank are working to recruit an experienced SQL DBA for our client based in Nottingham. The ideal candidate will bring excellent communication skills, a strong ability to work with stakeholders and strong SQL Server knowledge.
- Support, trouble shoot and handle the overall administration of customers Microsoft SQL Server Database(s) and IT infrastructure, being a part of the 1stand 2nd line support structure.
- Provide technical assistance to internal members of staff in order for fault resolution and consultancy requirements.
- The ideal will be able to create technical documentation for internal and external use.
- Liaising directly with customers to assist in problem resolution.
- Strong background working with SQL Servers up to 2017
- Hands on experience in the MS SQL environment; Database monitoring, log shipping, performance tuning, AlwaysOn Cluster and maintenance plans.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Microsoft Certification; either MCA, MCP or MCE
- Experienced working in an SLA support structure
To find out more about the position please contact Megan Southern on or email a recent copy of your CV to .
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
- Database Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'