My client is leading provider of market intelligence applications to the automotive industry. Due to expansion my client is currently looking for a Database administrator to join their team.
My client is currently recruiting for a SQL DBA with the ability to prioritise their own workload, to work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines with the ability to assist other team members in this regard.
With a 3-year, technical roadmap you will be helping to move the entire estate to the Cloud and will be transitioning the current systems to SaaS.
You will be responsible to maintain the integrity of the Company’s systems, security, contracts, data and information. Investigation and proposed rectification of any deficiencies within their areas. The successful candidate will be expected to keep abreast of new technology, database development and information technology opportunities.
- Review, document & enhance complex stored procedures.
- Implement database upgrades, backups and restores.
- Work with developers to tune SQL code.
- Configure, optimize, and support MS SQL Server 2012 & 2014 relational databases.
- Design, develop and implement complex database systems.
- Support & evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
- To provide business requirements analysis resulting in high quality database solutions.
- To provide production support and ensure that capable production systems are available wherever practicable.